Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] BankStack
Addons

[Pinned] BankStack

Sort your bags and bank keeping it organized while also displaying all bags in a single panel!BankStack
Small Tactica 2y
Tactica053Small Tactica 2y
Addons

Skada

Skada is the new Recount. it updates quicker and is more accurate and user friendly than Recount. Not to mention it uses less RAM than Recount.
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica127Small Tactica 3y
Addons

QuestHubber

QuestHubber shows you the quests that you have yet to complete in any zone. Simple as that:
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica153Small Tactica 3y
Addons

Gatherer

Gatherer is a must have for those who have mining or herbalism professions! It will show potential nodes on both your world and minimap, and HUD display should you choose to enable it.
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica127Small Tactica 3y
Addons

Dugi Guides

Dugi Questing Essential is basically the new QuestHelper. You can use it with TomTom or use the stock arrow it comes with.This addon will make your questing experience streamline and quick allowing you to Auto-Accept Quests and Auto-Share quests w...
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica141Small Tactica 3y
Addons

Spamage Meters

Spamage Meters takes the data from Recount or Skada and compresses it into a clickable link so it doesn't spam your chat window with DPS reports:
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica137Small Tactica 3y
Addons

Need to Know (NTK)

Similar to that of Class Timers this addon allows you to customize bars to track buffs, debuffs, cooldowns and other abilities you may "Need to Know" about. I use this with my healers so I know who has certain HOT's on them so I don't waste mana.D...
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica128Small Tactica 3y
Addons

Curse Client

Curse Client is an application that keeps tracks of your addons and updates them as necessary whenever the author of that addons uploads an update. In a nutshell this is your "addon updater."You can download Curse Client from Curse.com which you w...
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica125Small Tactica 3y
Addons

Deadly Boss Mods

Deadly Boss Mods is a REQUIREMENT for raiding and doing dungeons!This addon tells you when a boss is using an ability or when one is on cooldown, when to move and not stand in the fire or big black pie...etc etc etcJUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM CURSE:Dead...
Small Tactica 3y
Tactica128Small Tactica 3y
Page 1